1. If for any reason you cannot keep the equine you adopted you MUST return the animal to Pride & Joy Rescue. They cannot be sold, given away, or sent to auction.
2. Mares are NOT to be bred under any circumstances.
3. All equine must have proper nutrition, water and shelter at all times.
4. Equine are herd animals - You must have at least one other equine in your adopted equine or at a boarding facility.
5. All horses/mules/donkeys are expected to be in good health, of a body condition score of 4 or better, be current on legally required vaccines and Coggins testing, and have adequately maintained hoof care.
7. NO bared ware, all equine shall have a safe environment to thrive.
Java is 13-15 year old QH cross mare. Super sweet and loves attention. Had 60 days for under saddle training, Still receiving training.
Intake night - Jan 2021
Willie is a 13-`5 year old gelding, He does have navicular so he requires pain meds and shoes. He is pasture or light walk only.